Learn How You Can Save With Preventative Maintenance!
Don’t want to be bothered with monthly, quarterly or semi-annual scheduling and billing of routine preventive maintenance on your office, rental property, primary residence or vacation home?
Rome Aire can set up a year-long Preventive Maintenance Program tailored to your schedule and specific needs. Learn more below or click the button to start building your plan!Start Building Your Plan
Rome Aire can set up a year-long Preventive Maintenance Program tailored to your schedule and specific needs, including any combination of:
- A/C Preventive Maintenance
- A/C Filter Service (only or combined with PM schedule)
- Pool Heat Pump Maintenance
- Ask a service technician or call an RAS Customer Service Representative for a free quote today, 561-258-9487.
Preferred Customers with an active PPPM maintenance agreement also receive:
- Complimentary drain line power flush service
- 1 outdoor coil wash
- Priority scheduling
- 10% off all repairs, filters and emergency service
- 2 year inflation protection
- $25 off service call fee
The tropical climate of South Florida means that residents live with warm, humid temperatures nearly 12 months of the year. For many, Air Conditioning in the home and office is not a luxury–it’s a necessity.
Your Air Conditioning System is one of the most expensive and valued assets in your home or office and is one of the largest sources of energy consumption, so it makes sense to keep it operating properly and efficiently.
Routine maintenance of your Air Conditioning System is something you should not overlook. Annual or semi-annual* Preventive Maintenance can:
- Reduce the number of equipment breakdowns
- Prolong equipment life
- Save money on electric bills
- Improve indoor air quality
- Provide peace of mind with continuous comfort
- Conserve natural resources
- Our customer service specialists can arrange a 27-point equipment check-up. It takes only 45-60 minutes per system and can be scheduled for your convenience Monday-Friday. Available for your full-time residence, vacation home, rental property or office.
Like Saving Money? Sing up as a Preferred Customer to receive bundled savings on preventive maintenance, 10% off filter purchases and all air conditioning repair and service-including emergency service!
- Outdoor unit Safety Inspection
- Check refrigerant levels
- Check all C/U electrical connections
- Test Capacitor
- Inspect Contactor
- Motor amperages
- Compressor amperages
- Inspect C/U coils
- Inspect for leaks (CU)
- Inspect Disconnect box
- Check Sub-Cooling
- Indoor unit safety Inspection
- Inspect for Possible Water Leaks
- Check all AHU electrical connections
- Inspect evaporator coils
- Check air filter
- Motor amperages
- Test Safety Float swith(es)
- Inspect circuit boards
- Test electrical heater
- Inspect for leaks (AHU)
- Inspect for mold, mildew, microbials
- Inspect drain pan
- Apply drain tablets
- Test thermostat function
- Check Supply air temperatures
- Check Return air temperatures
If you like home comfort tips and early chances to save on quality comfort systems just put your email below! We promise we won't email you too much. Just the good stuff.