The Nest Learning Thermostat Programs itself. Then, it pays for itself. Meet the Nest Learning Thermostat. The third gen Nest Learning Thermostat is more beautiful than ever, with a thinner, sleeker design and bigger, crisper display. And it’s proven to help save energy. In independent studies, the Nest Thermostat saved an average of 10 -12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. How does it work?
- Auto-Away: The Nest Thermostat automatically turns itself down when you’re away to avoid heating or cooling an empty home.
- Energy History: See when heating and cooling were on and what affected your energy use.
- Safety Alerts: Get an alert on your phone or tablet if your home gets dangerously hot or cold.
- Farsight: When Nest Thermostat spots you across the room, it lights up beautifully to show you the temperature you’ve set or the time.
- Auto-Schedule: No more confusing programming. It learns the temperatures you like and programs itself.
- Remote Control: Connect the Nest Thermostat to Wi-Fi to change the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Nest Leaf: You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
- Early-On: Nest learns how your home warms up and keeps an eye on the weather to get you the temperature you want when you want it.