Rome Aire Services, Inc is closely monitoring the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak. Our goal during this time, as always, is to keep employees, their families and customers safe. At this point Rome Aire Services has notified all employees of the symptoms, risks and necessary precautions of the coronavirus such as:
- People First – Health and Safety of our team and our customers are our top priorities
- Hand sanitizer, Lysol wipes, Lysol spray, and disposable gloves have been issued to every technician and in-home installer
- All team members are to wash their hands whenever possible. Field employees are encouraged to properly wash hands before and after using customers’ facilities. Field employees are encouraged to ask to use customers facilities to properly wash hands before and after every interaction.
- Entire team is to minimize physical contact with customers and other team members.
- Office safety screening question:
• “Mr/Mrs ______, in light of the Coronavirus outbreak, and for the health and safety of our in-home technicians/installers, would you confirm that no member of your household is under quarantine, has an active fever, or otherwise may have reason to believe they have been exposed to the Coronavirus?”
- Additional cleaning and sanitation measures to be taken in our showroom, warehouse and office.
- We are actively monitoring recommendations from local, state and federal health authorities and will adopt additional safety measures, as appropriate.
UV Light for Whole House Virus Protection
Check into protecting yourself and your family from viruses and germs with REME Halo UV light whole house air purification. UVC–a specific spectrum of UV light—has proven to kill airborne viruses without harm to humans. While coronavirus is different than the flu virus, it’s similar in nature. Ask your Rome Aire HVAC specialist about introducing UV light into your home or take advantage of our $200 relief promo and schedule and install now (while supplies last).
Are Home Swimming Pools Safe to Use During COVID-19 Pandemic?
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says, ”There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.” Proper operation, maintenance and disinfection basically means that if your pool, hot tub or spa is being routinely maintained with the correct amounts of chlorine or bromide, those chemicals will kill the coronavirus. (That includes saltwater pools as well, where salt turns into chlorine.)
Reminder: It would still be wise to restrict the use of your pool to your immediate family members only, and also to disinfect the surrounding pool surfaces, to be as safe as possible.
If you like home comfort tips and early chances to save on quality comfort systems just put your email below! We promise we won't email you too much. Just the good stuff.