Join the Team! Rome Aire Services is looking for qualified technicians with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the air conditioning and/or pool heating industry. We value our relationship with customers and pride ourselves on providing high quality customer service delivered with honesty, fairness and integrity.
RAS technicians enjoy top hourly-based salaries with commission options, merit bonuses and annual review opportunities. In a time when corporations are reducing employee benefits, Rome Aire is proud to offer its families an expanded benefits package, which includes:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
- Pre-tax Health Spending Account
- Pre-tax Individual Retirement Account (with up to 3% matching employer contribution)
- Life Insurance – 100% company-paid premiums
- Medical Insurance – 100% company-paid premiums
- Vision Insurance – 100% company-paid premiums
- Aflac accident insurance – 100% company-paid premiums
- Dental insurance – $10 monthly premium employee co-pay
At Rome Aire, we believe that time off work is special and we encourage employees to spend it with their family and friends. Therefore, technicians rotate 24-hour customer emergency service coverage, which starts Monday evening and ends Sunday evening. Most typically, emergency coverage recurs once every two months.
Rome Aire Services is on the forefront of new technology. Technicians work individually and as teams, and are equipped with Apple I-phones, credit card scanners, fully stocked service vans and instant access to technical and navigational support. An entire staff of supervisors, inventory and dispatch personnel stand ready to complete the Rome Aire team to provide the best possible service to you and to the customers who rely on us for their air conditioning and pool heater needs.
Once we verify your safe driving record and receive the results of the background check, a staff member will contact you to schedule an interview.