Air Conditioning Installation in South Florida
Rome Aire specializes in the installation of many centralized Air Conditioning Products, including cooling and heating equipment, zone control systems, programmable controls, thermostats and humidistats.
Florida Power & Light (FPL) rebates are available on many new systems and ask about available manufacturers’ seasonal rebates. Financing also is available, including no money down and 100% special interest financing available on qualified purchases with
Symptoms which indicate an A/C system may need to be replaced:
- Equipment is more than 8-10 years old
- Repair estimate of more than $500
- Inconsistent room temperatures and humidity levels
- Increasingly higher energy bills
- Condensation on the grill(s)
- System running longer than normal
- System taking longer to cool the area or not reaching desired temperature
- Electrical lights dimming when A/C turns on
- Excessive number of breakdowns and/or service calls
- Continual drain overflow problems
- Any system with a rating below 13 SEER
Click here to Ask a Question or Schedule an Appointment or call 561-482-7495 to schedule a FREE survey today!
After the survey is completed, a Service Adviser will review your options, make recommendations and answer any questions you may have.
Rome Says — Installing the correct size equipment for your home or office is essential to getting the best performance. Make sure the contractor takes measurements of your home to determine the appropriate size for your air conditioner.
Damaged ducts or ducts with poor connections can leak cooled air, wasting energy and money. Properly sealed ducts can greatly improve the efficiency of your system. A cooling system must also have the proper volume of air flow.
If air flow is too high or too low, it may make your home or office less comfortable and increase utility costs. It’s also important for an air conditioning system to have the correct amount of refrigerant, or proper refrigerant charge. An improperly charged system may consume more energy and provide less dehumidification.
Remember, the cheapest deal doesn’t always pay in the long run. Ask family and friends whose opinion and experience you value for the name of an Air Conditioning Company they recommend.